Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Fun Meme

Dr. Steven Taylor tossed out the Friday Fun Meme. He wants to know who your childhood heroes were (but they must be from your elementary school years). So here's mine.

5. Richie Rich ("The Richest Boy in the World" and I wanted to trade places with him!)

4. Flipper (sing with me! "They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he")

3. Chet Morton (faithful sidekick of Frank and Joe Hardy of the Hardy Boys mysteries. I always pull for the underdog.)

2. My Scoutmaster (63 years old, 5th degree black belt, ran us ragged hiking in the Colorado mountains and beat the crap out of a 24 year old brown belt that challenged him to a sparing match)

1. Mrs. Riska, my fourth grade teacher. (taught me about discipline, hard work and reward)

While you're here, you really should read PoliBlog: Politics is the Master Science � FFM: Childhood Heroes.