Monday, June 13, 2005

.:. WitNit .:.: Childhood Meme

Meme's are fun. Meme's are fast. Meme's tell you a little bit about the person. A meme is all I have time for today.

Name 5 things you miss most about your childhood:
  • Getting an allowance to take out the garbage.

  • Having an allowance that was all "disposable."

  • Spending an entire Saturday racing Hot Wheels in the garage.

  • Popping a wheelie on my bike, landing (hard) on my back and then getting up to try it again! (and again and again and...)

  • Roasting ants with a magnifying glass.

The rules:

Remove the #1 item from the following list, bump everyone up one place and add your blog's name in the #5 spot. (no... this is not a pyramid scheme...sorta...but it's fun not profitable... only "linky"!) You need to link to each of the blogs for the link-whorage aspect of this meme to kick in.

Feisty Repartee
Chaos Theory
the tincanman
.:WitNit:.
Flaming Duck

I think that I want to tag Eye of Polyphemus and Political Yen/Yang. Don't know if these guys want to join the fun but thought I would ask. And I'll invite anyone else that might want to hop on. Just let me know in the comments.

(hat tip to .:. WitNit .:.: Childhood Meme)